Re: Ambiguous powers

From: Michael W. Ryan <mryan_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:24:13 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Bruce Ferrie wrote:

> We were speculating about this yesterday when I ran a game from just the
> synopsis and the first 3 chapters.

Yes, yes, never mind all that. :) How did the game go? Is running a game with just the three chapters and the synopsis (assuming you have RQ material to draw upon) doable?

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan_at_...              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35 A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF PGP public key available by fingering mryan_at_... (use -l opt)