Re: Went the Day Well?

From: Michael W. Ryan <mryan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:20:42 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000, Bruce Ferrie wrote:

> I think it is, Michael. I actually ran 2 separate games - one on Saturday, one
> on Sunday. Very do-able as long as you're not going to get all uptight about
> knowing all the rules. There's an awful lot of improvisation to cope with. But
> I'd advise you to give it a go.

That's good. I was talking to my players last night, and I now have them all excited and interested in the new system.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan_at_...              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35 A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF PGP public key available by fingering mryan_at_... (use -l opt)