Re: Went the Day Well?

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:33:18 +0100

Jeff:

Its easier to just *do* I find. But that could just be me being overly eager.

This is the first time I've RP'ed in Glorantha since the 1980s. I was originally going to do it with RQ (for now, at least) but the HW character gen stuff on the website got me a bit exciteable...

One player brought in a character writeup in blank verse!

I had that idea too! But I'm the GM. :(
I did once play a character who only spoke in rhyme, but that was just for a one-off, I couldn't keep that up in the long term.

Coolness should be rewarded, I think.

Too true! I'm perfectly happy to let players come up with far out uses for the affinities. As long as they're entertaining and don't spoil anyone else's fun, I'm not going to get uptight about what you can and can't do.

I'm having my cuppa now, and thinking about cattle raids. Next episode will be set in Fire Season, and the weaponthanes are a little frisky right now. Thanks for the sheep... :)

Regards,

Bruce