Re: Sorry, I'm missing something.

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:05:00 -0800

> > So what happens when Kost the Tracker bids 50 on his Hide Tracks and
> > Bigmouth the Rubble Runner Broo only has 20 on his Sniff skill?
> > Bigmouth can only bid 20, right?
>
> One: Kost has to do something that justifies a 50 AP bid.... I'd love
> to know what the described action is.

Maybe Kost lights a fire in a dry washout after transitting said gully to burn away any possible scent trail and prevent trackers from crossing and picking up his trail on the other side. I can see this one easily being a 50pt bid, as the result could be pretty spectacularly bad :)

[the rest of Jeff's reply snipped, but an excellent example of useful info!]

> > > Jeff Kyer
> >
> > Thanks Jeff!

Seconded.