A simple AP question

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:28:33 +0100

This came up a while ago but I'm not sure I ever got the answer.

If two people have an encounter, how many skills are involved? 2 or (3 or 4)?

(This obviously gets more complicated on multiple encounters).

e.g. Oscar vs GT.

case 1) Oscar uses WR (we all know what this means by now, don't we? :) )

        GT replies with Maul.
        When it's GT's go, he uses Maul vs Oscar's WR.

case 2) Oscar uses WR, GT replies with Obstinate.
        When it's GT's go, he uses Maul and Oscar uses Dodge.

Case (1) uses 2 skills (Oscar/WR vs GT/Maul), (2) uses 4 ( Oscar/WR vs GT/Obstinate, then GT/Maul vs Oscar/Dodge).

If case (2) is possible, which of the skills are used to calculate AP?

Richard