Troll and Flowers

From: karamo_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:58:44 +0100

Steve Lieb wrote :

>DM: "Berserk Troll attacking - what do you do?"
>Player: "Uh, my best skill is "pick wildflower 8w3" so I use my
>stunning skill to pick enough wildflowers to bury him and >confuse him."
>DM: "That's just dumb. He thwacks you."

I am not sure about that ! I remember a game with a Voria initiate whose group was attacked by a Troll. She decided to use her "Flower Path" Divine Spell (I don't remember the exact name) making flowers appearing before the Troll on its path ! The Troll missed its suprised roll (INT or something - kinda Beffddle effect for one round), allowing the other players to ready their weapon and get the first shot at it !

I don't know how this would be palyed with HW system. Probably a quick contest before the combat extended contest ?

Alain.