Re: Collecting the PAQ

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:47:00 -0500

Alexandre Lanciani wrote:

> This one surely (and sadly) will become a FAQ:
>
> 0) Why is this game so like D&D and so unlike RQ?
>
> Cheers,
> A sad Alex.

I'm not finding it like D&D at all -- I'm not sure how you get that impression.

Mind you, the main reason its NOT like RQ is teh lack of armour and hitpoints. I, for one, am finding that the lack of minutae is really freeing up the roleplaying. Combat doesn't take 3 hours... We actually are getting things done.

I'm finding it more like 7th Sea or something. Or its more like itself... if you know what I mean.

Jeff