Hero Wars like D&D?!

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:05:54 +0200

Jeff Kyer:

> I'm not finding it like D&D at all -- I'm not sure how you get that
> impression.

        *I* don't get that impression! But it seems to me that some people do. If I'm wrong, fine, if not - assuming they are not trolling (but maybe I am being a little naive) - the question should be addressed. As I said, I was just proposing a list of possible FAQ. If this specific question is never asked frequently all the better.

        But I repeat it here: IMO Hero Wars has nothing in common with ?D&D, at all. But maybe I'm not objective: I like HW a lot, while I don't like ?D&D at all.

	Cheers,
	A clarifying (I hope so!) Alex.