Ambiguous Affinities

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:45:46 EST

Steve 'Black Moon' Royle:

<<HW relevance, very disappointed that there are no, even basic descriptions
of skills, affinities etc.>>

     In all fairness, most of them are obvious. Its fairly clear what 'Heal Wound' does, for example. The problem comes when the description isn't obvious (or at least, isn't obvious to everyone, especially newbies). And there, I have to agree with you.

<< I know for sure that I'm going to be making up at least basic details for
my new non-glorantha players to help them.>>

     I think the idea is that you *should* do this, and you're meant to like it. Rejoice in the fact that we generously left you to write half the rules for us! What more could any true gamer ask? Yippee!!

Forward the Sarcastic Red Army!

    Trotsky