Re: Ambiguous Affinities

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:56:34 -0800

> << I know for sure that I'm going to be making up at least basic details
for
> my new non-glorantha players to help them.>>
>
> I think the idea is that you *should* do this, and you're meant to
like
> it. Rejoice in the fact that we generously left you to write half the
rules
> for us! What more could any true gamer ask? Yippee!!

Gang,

I just got off the phone with Greg, who would very much like to see personal interpretations for the skills/feats - and a list of these personal interpretations will probably end up on the web site as a "imagination prompt" for narrators and chracaters. This wouldn't so much be an Issaries dictate of "this is what these feats do" as much as a "this is how people have interpreted these feats - what can *you* do with them?"

So...
Write up a one-line description your favorite(?) inobvious skills/feats/spells/whatever and post 'em to the list, I'll make sure they get to Greg.

I'll add in my own interpretations as well, but it may be a few days...

Roderick