Apple Lane

From: Douglas Seay <dms_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:55:55 -0400

Howdy folks,

Is there an agreed on "modification" to the RQ2 Apple Lane to bring it in line with how Sartar really is? Back when I played Sartar as a generic fantasy kingdom, it worked out well. This whole clan thing means AL needs rethinking.

I'm planning on starting a Sartarite campaign after the release of Hero Wars. One of my group owns the Deluxe RQ3 box, none of the others have even heard of Glorantha. Any pointers other than KoDP? Also, is there a site of accumulated knowledge about getting folks to buy-in to HW? Right now we're RoleMaster2 grongards, so this is going to be a switching gears without using the clutch.

One thing I'm thinking of doing differently from the recomended starting options is beginners at the time of clan initiation. Yep, I'm in the school of "start 'em at 15". From what I saw on Issaries web site, there isn't too much for the younger set. Are there any agreed upon guidelines yet?

PS: posted to both the GD and hw-rules.