Re: Apple Lane

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:32:54 -0400

> AL was revised for RQ3 and contains the following paragraph:
>
> Apple Lane rests on the traditional boundaries between the
> Colymar and the Malani, tribes of friendly barbarians who
> enjoy practical jokes and strong meals. Both tribes follow
> Orlanth the storm god.
>
> I can't think of too much else that needs updating.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

I agree. Though, admittedly, some things WILl have to be changed... Sigh. So much typing to do, so little time.

Yes, with things being in the 1600's. things are starting to get away from the clan/tribe-o-centric views and moving down towards the bloodline/stead being the more important organziational group. This is a blatant and poor generalization, I know.

But Apple Lane seems to be more of an inter-clan trading post, sort of like a town that never was.

Jeff