Moon Magic Modifiers

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:39:33 -0000

>Nah, that's just silly. You've got it wrong. We know it doesn't work
>this way. Try again.

Well, as I pointed out before, Lunars are SUPPOSED to be a little weird. If you don't like it, it's easy enough to change to one of the following in your campaign.

  1. The multiplier never drops below 1.0 inside the Glowline, but on Full Moon days it raises to 1.5
  2. Unless you know the cult secret, the multiplier can never raise above 1.0 regardless of were you are or what phase the moon is in.
  3. The multiplier inside the Glowline is always at 1.5.

Remember, Your Glorantha May Vary.

                                                 Mark Mohrfield