Moon Magic Madness

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:36:30 EDT

Roderick:

<< > So a typical Lunar worshipper's magic gets *worse* if she steps inside
> the Glowline on a Full Moon day? Seems pretty absurd to me...

 Yep, all hail that wacky Red Moon.... >>

     Or 'Naff Retconning' as it is also known, IMO...

Nick:

<<Nah, that's just silly. You've got it wrong. We know it doesn't work this way. Try again.>>

    Hear, hear! (And there's no rule #1 to stop me! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!)

Philip Hibbs:

<<The moon's power is a bit wild and uncontrolled outside of the glowline. Sometimes it's a benefit, sometimes it's a hindrance.>>

    A benefit compared with being permanently full? Pull the other one... ;-)

Mark Mohrfield:

<<If you don't like it, it's easy enough to change >>

     Oh yes, easy-peasy. But it would be nice if the rules got the description of Gloranthan magic right in the first place. Hardly a disaster, but a minor irritant nonetheless.

Forward the glorious Red Army (assuming we are still red and/or glorious)! Trotsky