Re: Re: Demonstration Package

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 16:27:49 -0400

David Dunham wrote:

> >Anyone know if this is available to download yet?
> >I'm trying to pluck up the courage to run a demo in our local store.
>
> My personal advice is to wait for the complete game before running a
> demo, so you can explain it better.
>
> However, I haven't seen the demo package yet myself.
>
> David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
> Glorantha/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>
> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

I picked up a few copies of the demo package to give to local stores when I was at GAMMA. Its not bad at all. Steve's done a good job. There's a more fleshed out version of the rules synopsis, about a dozen sample characters, 2 hero bands (one of which is quite amusing, but very valid) and a copy of the first part of the multi episode adventure that will be in the Narrator's guide.

There's also a gift certificate for a store owner in there. Looks like a good way to get the game-store owner interested. And if the *store owener* is interested in the game, it sells much more readily. I know this from personal experience.

Jeff Kyer