Re: Re: Big

From: MurfNMurf_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 22:45:55 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/00 6:17:34 PM Central Daylight Time, TTrotsky_at_... writes:

<< Hmm, I suppose a horse isn't breaking any confidences :-) This is a  Ralian pony:

 Kick 15^1, Thick Skin ^1, Hardy 12, Hear Noise 12, Jump 18, Large 2W, Run  Fast 2W, Run Long Distance 14, Strong 18

 Forward the glorious Red Army!

     Trotsky

   Well okay,
   This example seems a lot more on the mark than my postulated _Mule-12_ <G>. What sort of stat would something like a packhorse have for carrying, then? Would Strong take care of it, or would it have some other stat like Pack W2 or something?
  -Ken-