RE: Moon Magic Madness

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:28:41 +0100

><<The moon's power is a bit wild and uncontrolled outside of the glowline.
>Sometimes it's a benefit, sometimes it's a hindrance.>>

TTrotsky:
> A benefit compared with being permanently full? Pull the other one... ;-)

I don't see your point. Are you saying it should be x1.5 permanently within the glowline? Why not x2? That would be even better. Or - wait - how about x10? How stupid of the Lunars not to make it x10 permanently!

As I see it, the glowline smooths out the bumps and troughs. You can't level a bumpy field without lowering the bumps. As it is, the net effect raises the average, so I really don't see that there is any ground for complaint.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.