Re: Re: Big

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:36:00 +0100

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:16:11 EDT, TTrotsky_at_... wrote:

> Hmm, I suppose a horse isn't breaking any confidences :-) This is a
>Ralian pony:
>
>Kick 15^1, Thick Skin ^1, Hardy 12, Hear Noise 12, Jump 18, Large 2W, Run
>Fast 2W, Run Long Distance 14, Strong 18

That's about the sort of stuff I expected, good. However, I can't figure out how to use the Strong as carrying capacity...

Strong 18 looks low to me, although it is only a pony, and I've no idea how big/small a Ralian pony is, and anyway if an average human is only Large 6, that's OK... But how do you calculate it's carrying capacity? How do you figure if it can carry TWO average humans? Do you add the Large 6 together to make a 12? You could say 'Use common sense', but I'm afraid my knowledge of Ralian ponies doesn't go far enough to cover carrying capacity, and I'm not too sure how many Kg there are in a Large...

And worse, how many cats could it carry? How many Small 'x' can it carry? Can my Weak 12 cat drag a Small 10 dog out of sight?

Wulf