RE: Setting the Mood

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:41:50 -0500

I should have called this "Cold Wind Ovr Sartar"; I was remembering the song that inspired this excellent adaptation. However, I till don't know the tune, either.

>he second song is on my site, along with "The Day the
> Fire Died"
> (Maurice Beyke), "Sartar the Brave" (Jane Williams) and "The
> Wyrm Tangled
> Banner" (Nick Brooke), all of which I'd recommend as well.

Good ones which I've already "nicked" ;-)

> BTW, thanks for the mention, Guy. That's what the songs are
> for! Check out
> Jane Williams' collection as well, while you're about it.

I'm in the process of doing so. Maybe I'll start working on "Wild Orlanthi Boy" once more, and I'd loe to put a Gloranthan spin on "Roddy McCorley" as well.

Guy