Re: Illumination

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:54:39 -0700

Gang,

Greg will be writing an essay for the FAQ that (assuming it doesn't run to too many pages) I'll send to the list.

So, can anyone add to the basic questions/problems that I've tried to glean from the list?

Illumination is nearly always bad for the person undergoing Illumination Are Lunar Saints "Illuminated"
Ilumination is a form of Mysticism
Illuminates have a harder time in the Otherworld (All mystics have a harder time on the Otherside).
Why call the bad thing "Illumination, why not leave "Illumination" for the good things, and use another word for "Illumination"

RR