Re: spells

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:47:41 -0700

Jeff wrote

>Yes, player heroes can 'pump up' before
>every battle, but if you're going to give them time to do that before
>every battle, then something is wrong...

I'm eager to hear your suggestions for how else to handle a naval battle (I've been running a Second Age game, and when a Jrusteli cog and a Waertagi fastship close, it still takes quite a while). People have plenty of time on both sides to prepare.

(And no, I'm not just being snide -- if there's a way to have surprise engagements without moving the action to Kahar's Sea of Fog, I'd like to know.)

David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html> Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein