Re: Dragonsnail & tongue

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:07:54 EDT

In a message dated 11/07/01 09:50:56, you write:

<< Not quite right, I feel. The problem is that really, as far as the Tongue is
 concerned, the Dragonsnail losing, but taking its time over it is a win for  him.Some how the contest has to be between the player's combat (how qickly  they kill the snail) and the Tongue's run fast/sacrifice minions to  escape/fight another day. The snail's combat ability is a factor in this as  well. How you resolve this I'm not sure - augmenting the 'snail's combat  with the Tongue's run fast (or vice versa) doesn't seem quite right. >>

I'd say the Snail was lending AP to the running tongue, using its Close Combat.

KEith N