Re: pray/worship/initiate of...

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:02:31 -0000

Jonas Schiott wrote:

>> it's surprising to see that especially humakt is given a >> missionary ability, while more gentle folks do not

> ? I thought it was perfectly clear ... all devotees (i.e. Swords)
> have the skills "initiate to" and "pray to", which are normally
> part of the god-talker keyword.

I think Stefan's "surprise" relates to those *Lunar* priests (and/or missionaries) who don't get the "initiate to" ability. The Heortling God-Talker keyword is fine; by comparison, the Lunar keywords may be missing something important.

A similar analysis of the Jakaleel magic keyword vs. the Grazer or Heortling occupational plus magical keyword combos may also have interesting results... luckily, Hero's Book & Second Ed & Imperial Handbook should be able to clear up all these deficiencies.

Cheers, Nick