Re: Heroquesting

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:47:49 -0700

Chris asked

> does nayone have
> any idea what heroquestng is like for an animist
> character? Structurally, does it also have stations,
> etc.? Do you get a spirit in the end? I realize that
> this is a little difficult to judge, since the animism
> rules are being re-written, but do we expect them to
> be parallel?

At one time (before Hero Wars was released, so don't hold him to it), Greg told me that theists perform heroquests for their side effects, animists to get really powerful helper spirits, and sorcerers to get really big spells. Most of the basics would be the same, however.

This is how I'd lean towards running it.

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
Efficiency is intelligent laziness.