Re: Elmal

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:47:24 -0400

Tim Ellis wrote:

> It does seem strange to us that the Hero Wars rulebook doesn't contain
> keywords for the Cults represented in KoDP (although ensuring newbies
> don't all pick Eurmal is probably a good thing!) since hopefully Hero
> Wars will pick up KoDP players and vice versa.
>
> Maybe Issaries/A-Sharp should consider making these keywords available
> on their websites to encourage this cross-platform marketing?
> --

Quite a few of the gods in KODP are not something that is going to be worshipped by the average PC. With space considerations being the way they are, in the *initial* book I would be very surprised to see them include Banatar, Voriof and folks like that.

They are not including the Farmer or Herder keywords for instanace. Any narrator worth his salt can come up with such bystanders readily, IMHO.

Jeff Kyer