Re: Followers

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:33:15 +0100

>When several heroes of varying abilities are in contest with one
>strong opponent, it often makes sense to transfer APs to the
>strongest hero to avoid inadvertent transfers to the strong opponent
>that has a mastery or two over the weaker heroes
>
>regards,
>Charles

Yes. It seems to capture active "ganging up" on a superior foe quite well - deliberately distracting a foe, slowing him down or whatever (the multiple attack/defense rules capture the passive effects of multiple attacks fairly well).

Examples in my game have include covering missile fire, and alynx kittens distracting chaos monsters.

Thom