Re: Increasing Wealth

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:16:56 -0000

I'm trying to iron out the problems with this:

A cow, according to ST, is worth 20 Wealth. Use this Rating to Augment your existing Wealth, then cement it. Using our default system, that means a cow adds 2 Wealth. If you roll really well, it might be a spectacularly good cow and add 4 or more.

Problems:
1) If a cow is worth 20 Wealth, how come average Wealth is only 15? You don't even own one full cow?
2) Since Ratings are not linear, how come a cow adds as much Wealth to an existing Wealth 5W as it does to a 15? (but then, that's how Augments work...)

Maybe use the cow's 20 against the Resistance of the existing Wealth? But then what would you add to that Wealth?

Wulf