Re: Re: Issaries announcement

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:28:53 -0700

At 11:59 PM 9/26/2001 +0100, Nick Eden wrote:
>>I also wonder what will happen to those GTA heroes who were waiting
>>for "Sartar Rising" as their "free book"...
>
>Good point, but Heroes I think don't quite have the problem that GTA
>Initiates like muggins here have.

Initiated Gloranthan folk are the backbone of the tribe and we would never wish to disappoint them. Initiates will get the same material, though in a different form.
Initiates will get the two books that used to be the original one book of Sartar Rising! That is, Initiates will get both 1401 and 1402. We hope that no one of them is upset to be getting $30 retail value instead of the planned $20.
Also, if they requested their sponsorship to be listed in the original Sartar Rising! then their names will be listed in both of these books as well.

Likewise for the initiates who signed on to sponsor the Lunar books. The original book is going to appear in parts, and initiates will get the first two Lunar books in the new format. Imperial Lunar Handbook - One is listed in the announcement. Number two will probably be a similar book concentrating upon the Dara Happans.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>