HQ questions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:08:06 -0000

Looks like I'm going to be running a Lhankor Mhy HQ tomorrow, and I'd like to get something straight about HeroQuesting (not wholly applicable to the LM one).

When you travel to Orlanth's hall, you are DEFINITELY in the God's World, and any Otherworld modifiers (Alien World, Safe, etc) apply. Any HQ taking place within the Storm Tula, with interaction between deities likewise.

Normally, HQs take place on the Hero Plane, and that's actually a past time, but in the middle world, and NO modifiers apply. What about a HQ set in the Great Darkness, with a deity present, but amongst mortals (Andrew Graham's Vinga Defends the Stead HQ)? How about LM journeying to the Spike?

I'm trying to find a place where Theists & Animists can mix in one HQ without one of them being helpless...

Wulf

p.s. FAO James Hawkins, if you have internet access as well as email, and you use the Yahoo website to send mail, it misses off the disclaimer. Well, unless mine has one too...