Wealth too simple?

From: James.Hawkins_at_...
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 11:15:30 -0000

Regarding the debate on Wealth, I'd say that if the players want a campaign with money, credit-rating, possessions etc at centre stage then I'd be inclined to write up some more abilities.

For example, suppose you have a player who's obsessed with the size of his character's herd (as I think the person who started this discussion had). What'd be wrong with giving that character an additional ability Owns Cows, or whatever, and linking that very tightly to the actual number of cows they own?

They still have to spend HP to increase the ability. And if they wanted to buy something later, maybe they could use their Owns Cows rating with an improvisational modifier.

sjjh