Re: number of affinities

From: karamo_at_...
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:21:08 -0000

If you refer to former RQ3 cult format, each was associated with several runes, each of one being in fact a sort of affinity, because implying some pecific spells for the cult. The HW format is somewhat a consequence of such Gloranthan classification.

As most of the cults in RQ3 were associated with two or 3 runes, I think this should be the normal number for HW affinities. However, HW allows numerous sub-cults and hero cults which mean more affinities, even if becoming an initiate of several sub-cults is motre expensive in time and hero points.

Alain.