Re: tweaks...

From: David Stephen Bell <davebell_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:54:08 -0000

Err...yes. I should perhaps have used something like 1W against 8 but you are probably right (anyway if I change the rules before the book is even published, my players will never let me live it down).

> <<There appears to be a headlong rush to design RQ5 >>
>
> Not that I've noticed. Tinker with HW, yes, but that's hardly
the same
> thing.

I referred to RQ5 because of what I saw as the apparent complaints in many posts that HW wasn't detailed (or complex?) enough.

> << The AP system isn't (for us) a problem. >>
>
> Good; I'm sure many other people will like it, too. But that
doesn't
> mean everyone will, and it would be fairly silly for those who
don't to
> endure it if we can make something that works better for us.
>
> Trotsky

On this point of course you are absolutely right, though as I have yet to see the rules I think I'll hold off a little longer

Dave Bell
True speed is being there - Jonathan Livingston Seagull (Visualise Arrival 15W)