RE: Re: Abilities question

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:35:42 +0100

Yeah sorry, I only have 6 in Hero Wars Terminology. What I'm trying to say is the Giant has a monster bonus to the amount of APs transfered if he wins the contest rather than an improved chance of winning the contest, I think somebody said the range was in the +20 to -20 bracket and I guess this has to be towards the extreme.

:-)

Dave.