Re:Re:Julianīs Wealthtable

From: zero-c_at_...
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 02:00:58 -0000

---In hw-rules.....gamartin said:

From: gamartin_at_n...
Date: Mon Oct 22, 2001 8:42 am
Subject: Re: Julian`s Wealthtable

>Gee, and here I thought he didn't want to discuss capital and modern
>economic theories.

I donīt think Iīm talking about economic theories-Iīm talking about qualityratings-all the time!But if you want to know what the qualitative worth of something is,then you have to judge/to assess.But if you want to judge you must have guidelines for assessing.In the examples with the armour,I derived the cost from the difficulty and time to manifacture something and relating it to the skillrating of the one who makes it.What would you say is the cost of chainmail and most importantly:why is it that specific value??Iīm not talking about money,Iīm talking about quality.Maybe you can interchange these two concepts there and then,but thatīs not my point.Because I donīt think you will need moneyvalues for wealthratings.Doing it without is much more universal! peace
Christian