Re: Re: Hero Quest Challenge rules variants

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 14:54:45 +0100

>I think that the hero's community(s) will demand some repayment for
>their support on personal enhancement quests. At least two quests on
>the communities behalf for each one. In advance!

Depends on the community. I get the impression that the Lunar Empire regard Jar-Eel's personal enhancement quests as being on the community's behalf, and yet this experienced hero quester is only in the W4 range (he says without the rules to hand to check...) This doesn't seem to fit with the current quest challenge rules.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson