Re: Ken and his sword

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:03:10 -0000

You are missing, or avoiding, the point. We are not talking about buying or increasing an ability, we are talking about CEMENTING and possibly improving an item. Cementing is NOT the same as buying (if you would howl, go read the rules). It is entirely up to the Narrator to define an item before (or during, or after) allowing it to be cemented, and therefore to decide whether or not it can be improved. You do not Integrate swords (well, I can't think how), it doesn't suddenly change from a lump of metal with an enchantment into an inherent ability of the character.

Wulf