Re: Group Attacks

From: Thomas McVey <tmcvey_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:52:45 -0800

> From: MurfNMurf_at_...
>

> And if you want to read some intense epic combats where the hero is wading
> thru blood and bodies up to his buttocks, and kills 100s of enemies at a
> time, you couldn't go wrong reading _The Tain_.

"He killed 100 on his left, and 100 on his right, and he didn't think it too many".

I'd love to incorporate the warp-spasms described in the Tain into Orlanthi culture, but it's probably a bit too Lunar or chaotic for them.

> Cuchulainn is definately
> one serious ass-kicking Superhero.
> http://vassun.vassar.edu/~sttaylor/Cooley/

Cool resource, though I prefer Kinsella's translation. (More earthy, didn't leave out the smutty parts).

Tom