Re: Ken and his sword

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:05:44 -0000

> I carefully read the rules last night, but could find no such
> distinction. Although complete non-existence is, I suppose, a
special
> case of 'left without detail'. I'm going to have to ask you to cite
> chapter and verse for a statement of this distinction, I'm afraid.

I did make a full reply to this, but it got lost when Yahoo told me the database was unavailable... the only important bit was the final paragraph, which ran to the effect of:

Since we are both arguing contradictory meanings on the same wording, it is pointless to continue this argument unless and until we have an official ruling on what cementing is, how it works, and what it's effects are.

Wulf