Re: Player characters challenging societies' rules

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:37:28 +0100

Jeff :

>himself
>>
>> > I think we had a thread on this way, way back when?
>
>No, I think it was the 'Meldek Among Us' thread from here...

Naaaaaah : THAT thread was about soulless scumbags denying the all-powerfullness of Orlanth and therefore having to spend their lives in hiding and in tiny little stickpicker huts, brewing odorously evil potions, being hated and reviled, feeding their evil black cats and hoping & praying (to Orlanth) that Trickster will eventually be the one that gets the blame ...

Julian Lord