Re: the pipes

From: lboard_at_...
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:30:31 -0000

The pipes or most any martial music will lift the spirits and stoak the enthusiasm Wulf. My reanacrment story on that goes as follows ... [no sh** there I was] when marthing back to the encampment after a large field battle [a couple of thousand of my finest friends )] one of the fellows from the other side asked me why my unit had been grinning like maniacs when we charged. In truth we were having a blast and that was the first time we had a piper with us. The answer I gave? "Well lad, do you know the difference between a smile and a bearing of teeth?"

Larry