Re: Re: Truestone

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 12:40:22 -0600

The Block doesn't have to be the only remaining source of Truestone; the Spike probably showered lots of it all over the cosmos when it exploded.

Guy

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 16:40:22 -0000, "t_m_ellis" <tim_at_...> wrote:

>> I don't think there can be much doubt that Truestone comes from the
>> Block. Have there been any alternative stories/myths as to the
>> origin of the Block?
>>

>I think you have this backwards - there is no doubt that the Block is
>made out of Truestone, but I'm not sure that everyone would claim the
>Block is the source of Truestone...

No, what I meant was, everyone who's heard of the Block knows it's made of Truestone, and that it holds the devil down. But I've never heard of any alternative origin for the Block than the exploding Spike. So, what alternate source of Truestone would there be, other than the Spike? I'm not saying there ARE no other sources, or myths, but I don't remember hearing/reading them.

Wulf

To Post a message, send it to: hw-rules_at_... To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: hw-rules-unsubscribe_at_... To Complain constructively please email me at steve_at_....