Post Easter Questions

From: Dave Bailey <db_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:57:27 +0100

Hello All,

        Hope you had a good easter, the list is quiet so I guess you had plenty of things on?

  1. How much is coinage worth in the new system, I like the wealth rating but was wondering for conversion of old RQ treasure to Herowars wealth rating? If the heros happen on a stash of, say, 1000L how does this translate?
  2. Herowars has Devotees and initiates, do rune levels still exist?

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.