Re: rules starterkit for 2nd edition HW?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:06:37 GMT

> The Hero Book is still supposedly coming out before the rules, and it
> should have character generation covered. The website dates are
> unfortunately way out of date by now, but it must be 'soon'.

I'll be sure to suggest to Webmaster Nilswë that it'd be a plan to include a little bit of server-side scripting to make sure that all "upcoming releases" have expected dates in the future...

Since HW1 is OOP, and as they're supposed to present the same rules version, I must say that HW2 seems to more urgently required of the two...

Cheers,
Alex.