A new Schedule?

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:48:14 -0000

I'd just like to second Hannu's call for information about the release
schedule. It's been nearly a month since the official Glorantha webpage was updated, and I must admit I'm getting a bit impatient. I realize that Issaries Inc. and it's brethren companies have been in the process of moving to a new location, which may account for any delays, but it would be nice to know if this is case and approximately
how long those delays, if they do exist, will be.
                                                   Mark Mohrfield