Re: Duration table

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:32:25 -0000

Jeff Kyer:
> We use it for longer terms as well...Particularly for ritual magics
and augments.It makes a really significant difference to how powered up one can make the clan champion if the magic's got to last for a week before he gets to the enemy.

Have to disagree with Benedict (we are in the same group). I would duration for the above. It is for magic being cast outside of a contest that you want to last until a contest occurs.

We have yet to really play out this kind or long term pre-contest augmenation outside of rituals, but I can see it happening in the future...

Ian Cooper