Re: Orlanthi with long memories

From: Graham J Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 10:37:26 +0100 (BST)

Tim Ellis replying to me :

>>since most of the people involved (Orlanthi) weren't wearing armour
>>anyway.
>

>Obviously all RQ3 players with bad memories of the Fatigue system! - My
>Orlanthi Players shunned armour too, as the following demonstrates.

Nope - just a cruel GM. They were all relatively junior people, being sent on a simple little investigation, so the clan refused to provide them with any of their (IMO) precious armour. They did get a pot of woad, though, and one of them had his own armour.

Personally, I doubt most Orlanthi own armour - but that is probably a discussion for a different mailing list.

Graham

--
Graham Robinson.			Dept. Computing Science, Glasgow.
gjr_at_...			http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~gjr

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall take flack from both sides.
	Sweet Myth-tery of Life - Robert Asprin