Re: Post Easter Questions

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:55:20 -0700

> That answers the question quite nicely but I may have a further one.
> Does the magic section detail how to become a Runelord and all the extra
> trimming, if so I read about it in a few weeks but if it doesn't?

Nope. Greg sort-of sprang that Runelord answer on me. It is 'way advanced magic (we go to the 60% participation-in-magic level, RLs are at the 90% become- an-avatar-of-your-god-level). I will say that most RQ Rune levels are more likely to be Devotees than "HW Rune Lords". Sure, your campaign may have a guy that is trying to be "just like Humakt", but most PCs aren't that involved (at least, in my experience).

I have not heard of any action towards producing Rune Lord rules (and I should have...).

Roderick