Re: Interfering with a Group Contest

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:08:30 -0000

The actual case was : One character with 4 followers in a group contest with 5 Barbarians. One of the PCs shoots one of the Barbarians with a poisoned dart.

I resolved it as a simple contest (Blowdart skill versus Close Combat) with a 3 AP loss to the target (the dart hit) and then resolved the poson's Potency versus his Toughness later when it took effect. Actualy the gorup contest didn't last long enough, but I was going to basicaly limit the group's AP loss from this attack to a maximum of this guy's AP contribution and take him out of the contestif he/they lost that many APs, as aginst taking out the guy with the lowest AP contribution.

Simon