Re: Magical Augments - A little extreme?

From: moonbroth <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:26:08 -0000

Julian wrote:

>>> PPS & What about Spirits, Spells, and various Mystic powers ?? >>> That rule doesn't work at all with these ...

>> They are increased separately. Given the general inefficiency
>> of augment, its not a problem at all.

> Er, trying to have it both ways ??

If you feel that they are broken, then they are differently broken. That should be a separate discussion thread, not to be confused with all this nonsense about "how many times can I use my highest rated affinity to augment with before the rest of the players sod off to play something more interesting?"

Cheers, Nick