Re: Villains

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 20:27:49 -0700

> 1. Is there any thought about official HW incorporation of the Spells from
> Associated Cults sections of RQ cults?

They'd probably along the lines of single-feat subcult type magic. So there'd be a subcult of, say, Hrafnar the Bull that provides Urox's "Face Chaos" magic to worshippers of Orlanth. However, this is off the top of my head right now - we're busy working on this (and other thorny issues) right now.

> 2. I have taken the liberty of adding a Peaceful Cut to the Hunter
> affinities of the hunter god keywords. Even though it seems to be
universal
> to hunter cults, it seems too "magical" to add to the Hunter occupational
> keyword.

Peaceful Cut is definitely a magical feat, and some hunter gods probably *don't* have it (having a different metaphysical view of "where animals go when they die").
RR